Sunday, 30 July 2017
Daniel 12:4 - Seal the Book (BW42)
'Summary of the book of Daniel'
Dan 12:4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."
Daniel was told to shut up the words and seal the book until the time of the end. This means that end time prophecies will always be a mystery for its truth are withheld by God Himself until the truth is revealed in the last days. Even our Lord Jesus Christ when He was made flesh and found to be a human and servant, was not able to know the time and the hour of Rapture.
Mark 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Is Daniel a prophecy or history
Dan 11:29, 35 "At the appointed time he shall return and go toward the south; but it shall not be like the former or the latter... And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time."
Since the appointed time is in the end time, then from Dan 11:29 onwards, these prophecies will only be fulfilled in the end time.
Great fulfillment of Prophecies
Dan 11:1-28, were fulfilled in such great accuracies that skeptic and professed believer alike, subscribe to the theory that the book of Daniel was written after all those events had happened thus reducing it to history.
Prophecies for the Last Days
Dan 11:29 - start of World War 3,
Dan 11:30 - Ships from the West (Cyprus) - refers to US 5th fleet stationed in Persian Gulf, 6th fleet in the Mediterranean Sea and the carrier USS George H W Bush with fighter jets, bombers, missiles, armies, etc. to attack enemies.
Dan 11:31 - the king of the North
1. will conquer Jerusalem,
2. after WW3, remove the Al Aqsa mosque (taking away daily call to prayer),
3. rebuild temple of God.
Dan 11:32 - king of the North will
1. honor false christs and prophets
2. Knowledgeable Christians with miraculous provisions (great exploits) will save many.
1. They will disciple new converts (instruct many)
2. They will be martyred by killing, crucifixion, imprisonment, etc.
3. yet many still offer themselves.
4. Martyrdoms is for purification.
Dan 11:36-39 description of Islam and the Antichrist - a Muslim from Iran.
1. End time Antichrist (exalt himself above all gods),
2. No regards for the desires of women (Islam in Saudi Arabia does not respect women desires or rights. Women are treated worst than slaves, no freedom, complete coverage of body except eyes, husband can have four wives, etc.)
3. Worship fortress as god (when performing Hajj at Mecca, pilgrims are seen bowing down to the small black fortress)
4. Fortress covered with expensive black cloth decorated with gold, silver and precious stones.
5. Muslims will conquer many lands glorifying Allah by shouting and proclaiming 'Allahu Akbar' or Allah is great.
From the above verses alone, the end time prophecies in Daniel are accurate descriptions of today's situations. No wonder they are so many scoffers (skeptics) amongst Christian Theologians and Historians for such great accuracy in fulfilling Dan 11:1-28, because they are faithless and fail to realize that He is the Almighty God who had created this universe to such perfection.
Brethren, see God's wisdom in His descriptions of US fleets, Religion of Islam, Antichrist, Al Aqsa mosque on Temple Mount, etc. so that we can easily recognize and understand His mysteries and messages.