Coming World War 3
Preparing For World War 3
Dan 11:32 "Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits."
Christians, who know their God, love the Lord by keeping His words. They will be led by the Spirit of truth to know the truth about God, His words, will, plans, time and seasons and endtime prophecies and events in these last days.
They know that WW3 is around the corner and mankind will suffer greatly from insecurities, pains, sicknesses, wounds, sufferings and fear of theft, robberies and death, starvation, loss of loved ones, and this is the ripe time and ready for harvest.
They know that Christians have been entrusted with the responsibility of comforting, caring, feeding, evangelizing and discipling them for the coming trials and tribulations just before Rapture.
Note stored up bibles (right language) for the new converts in your community.
*Discipling New Converts*
Brethren, please prepare yourself, for faith without works is dead, by
1. good knowledge of the gospel of grace
2. understanding His word, will, ways and works
3. keeping His commandments to receive the Spirit of truth
4. good understanding of End-time prophecies and signs
5. believing that His miracles, signs and wonders in both OT and NT are also meant for today
6. learning to serve by helping out in charitable homes.
7. praying, fasting and meditating on His word for His revelations and truth.
Brethren, when you abide in His words and become His disciple, God will use you mightily to evangelize and disciple His new converts and children.John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."