Coming World War 3
Great sufferings during the Fourth Seal
Rev 6:8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
WW3 will see the destruction of power plants, factories, transportation, farmlands, and warehouses. Without power, fuel and transportation, everything will grind to a halt. Food will be left to rot in farmlands, warehouses and places of storage. Along with the natural calamities of great earthquakes, huge tsunamis, pestilences, plagues, and famines, everyone will starve and this will be worse than the starvation during the siege of Jerusalem where parents ate their babies and little children. Plagues from camels, pigs, dogs, cats and rats, (beasts) will be responsible for the death of many.
The people who know their God
Dan 11:32 "Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits."
These are Christians, who love the Lord by keeping His words. They will be led by the Spirit of truth to know the truth about God, His words, will, plans, time and seasons and endtime prophecies and events since they are living in the last days.
They know that WW3 is around the corner and mankind will suffer greatly from insecurities, pains, sicknesses, wounds, sufferings and fear of theft, robberies and death, starvation, loss of loved ones, and this is the ripe time and ready for harvest. Christians are entrusted with the responsibility of comforting, caring, feeding, evangelizing and discipling them. So they have to prepare themselves, for faith without works is dead.
Preparing for WW3
1. Comfort and Care – learn by volunteering your services in charitable homes for children, the aged, and the handicapped. Be sheep in Mat 25:33-46.
2. Feeding – Stock up with a variety of foodstuff so that our Lord can multiply them to feed the hungry. (five loaves and the two fish in Mat 14:19–21)
Those starving will come daily for food and when they see the empty containers being filled up by prayers, and also many other miracles, they will glorify God by accepting Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
3. Word of God – Stock up bibles and hymn books in appropriate languages for your area so that His pure words are taught.
4. Discipling – Brethren, in order to disciple these new converts, we must first be His disciples by abiding in His words.
5. Understanding endtime prophecies is important for the new converts' faith will increase when they rejoice to see the prophecies of our Lord being fulfilled one by one in chronological order (Follow Mat 24).