Coming World War 3
With World War 3 around the corner and a quarter of all mankind facing death caused by weapons of mass destruction, famines, starvation, pestilences and deadly diseases, only God can protect and nourish us. Jesus had done everything for us and we only need to believe Him so that He can help and deliver us.
Just Believe, That's All
John 6:27-29 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Our Lord Jesus Christ told His disciples to labor for food leading to everlasting life. They are to labor to believe in Jesus Christ whom God had sent.
Brethren, we have to labour to believe Him until we go back to Him in heaven:-
1. He is our Savior - we do not need to seek salvation by good works. Our sins are cleansed by His death on the cross and we only need to repent: So confess your sins
2. He is the Almighty God - we do not need to trust and worship idols or men. Nothing is impossible to Him in nourishing, helping, comforting and protecting you.
3. He is our King of kings - we are King's kids: The Devil cannot harm us
4. He is our Father God - as children of God, Satan and his demons cannot harm us
5. He is our Healer - we do not need medicine for the healing of wounds, sicknesses and pains.
6. He is our Provider - He will nourish us for the duration and beyond the whole period of World War 3 (lasting possibly a year) when everyone will be starving.
7. He is faithful to His word - we only need to keep our part of the covenant and He will fulfill His promises.
8. He is Merciful - He will always forgive those with humble and repentant hearts.
9. He keeps His Covenant - we will know where we stand in His sight for He honours His promises.
10. He is our Peace
John 14:22 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
When we face WW3 and the horrific destructions, we can trust Him enough to allow His words to minister to us so that we can find His peace within us.
He loves us above All
Rom 8:35,38-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?.. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Faith with Works
Jam 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Brethren, do we really believe our Lord Jesus enough (just a few examples above), that we can walk out our faith in Him. All those who love Him will believe Him and they will walk out their faith in Him.
Just Trust and Obey for there is no other way.